Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Taylor Swift on The View (Youtube Video)






















Here's Taylor Swift on The View discussing how disgraceful she is on Kanye West, ripping her during the 2009 VMAs. Watch the video...



After The View’s with Taylor Swift broadcast aired, Kanye reportedly called her directly to apologize. The rapper even post an a pology transcript on his blog.

“I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother
would’ve said …

“…. I’m sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and
her mom… I’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment! …
Everybody wanna boooo me but I’m a fan of real pop cuture!!! … I gave my awards
to OutKast when they deserved it over me … that’s what it is.” He posted.

Be always nice to ladies man, that maybe teach you.

0 comments:

News Reader

Advertise at Entertainment News

Today's Hottest Search

  © Web Logica Media Article Blog - Featuring Bibokz.com 2008

Back to TOP